FRIDAY 28th OF SEPTEMBER 17.30-19.00
- Benefits from full and deep stretches
- Enhanced flexibility
- Learning to let go of your stress
- Trim fat and lose weight
- Boosting your immune system
- Balancing your nervous system
- Quieting your mind
- Recovering from illness
- Healing emotional pain
- Introduction to a meditation practice
Restorative yoga is a slow practice where the “goal” is to be as comfortable as possible. We will use props, like blankets, bolsters and blocks to allow our bodies to fully relax and let go of tension. The poses are generally held for 5-10 minutes and are very non-invasive. The whole experience will leave you calm, collected, relaxed and energized.
And what better time to feel like that than just before the weekend?
Give yourself a chance to fully enjoy your weekends without the residue stress from the week!