- 1 1/4 cups dried unsweetened banana chips (I highly recommend making your own ones as the store bought ones I found had about 55%-67% bananas in them, which seems mad! Just slice 5 bananas and put in the oven at 100 degrees on a lined baking sheet for 2,5 hrs)
- 1/4 cup dates
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Place the banana chips and dates in a food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes until they have broken down into small bits.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and continue to blend until a batter is formed and there are no large chunks remaining
- Scoop out tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture and roll into balls. This mixture is quite sticky so you may need to wet your hands in between rolling. If the mixture is too sticky, grind up a quarter of a cup of walnuts and roll the balls in the walnut crumbs until they are completely coated
- Store the balls in a container in the freezer for up to a month. They are best enjoyed straight from the freezer.