Yoga in Wivelsfield
Find the class that is right for you
- Yoga classes in Wivelsfield Green are held in the Wivelsfield Church Hall and the Wivelsfield Village Hall, Renshaw Room.
- Classes are kept small with a maximum of 10 people to ensure everyone gets enough attention and personalised help.
- Bring your own mat and other equipment – if you don’t have your own, click here for my recommendations or send me a message to borrow one for your first class.
- There is ample and free parking both at Church Hall and Village Hall
- Find the current schedule here
If you are unsure about which class to pick, send me a message and I’ll help you pick the one that will suit you
The Vinyasa Flow classes are a creative exploration of the body. Taking the body through its full range of movement, building strength and resilience right at the end of the comfort zone will help it expand.
A slower paced class, designed for recovery and mobilisation. By moving the body in a gentle way we improve our body awareness.
Restorative yoga is slow, postures are held for 5-10 minutes each. This allows full relaxation both physically and mentally. The poses are chosen in a way to maximise restoration.
|10 class pass valid for 12 weeks||£80|
|Unlimited monthly membership||£60|