- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 Tbsp. almond butter
- 3 Tbsp. protein powder (there are some really nice pea protein and hemp protein in the home baking section in Sainsbury’s)
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder (as dark as possible)
- large pinch sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted, but not hot)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut + some extra to roll them in if desired
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together, either by hand or in the food processor.
- Roll the dough into small balls and then roll each ball in shredded coconut.
- Pop in the fridge to firm up slightly before serving. Will last about a week in the fridge